Sunday, September 4, 2016

These new drugs

SInce my glucose reading was way up, Dr. A. upped the dosage of Metformin, from 500mg once a day to 1000mg twice a day.

Not good. Too high a dosage, Lots of hot flashes (low bloodsugar)

So I am going halfsies on that.

He put me back on Lexapro. Which will probaly take a few days to hit the spot, but at least I got them before my trip.

Added Amlopedine to my BP meds. 

I'm going home with a suitcase full of medicine, like an old lady. Ridiculous!

I've tried very hard to eat stuff that is good for me. No more ice cream, no more sweet stuff.
I hope all this will settle soon and I'll start feeling halfway normal again.

Today is Sunday. I hate Sundays. For some reason they really depress me.
Thank God I had Boo this weekend. It made all the difference in the world.

I'm hoping my glucose meter thingie will arrive before I go, so I can get used to it and figure out how to use it.

The trip itself still gives me hyves. I am not looking forward to it. Feeling very anxious. Perhaps it will feel better once I sit in the plane. Who knows.

Getting old is not for sissies

SGMKJ

No comments:

Post a Comment