Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Damn hand


A few weeks ago I had this amazing dream. Mind you, most of my dreams are amazing, always extremely entertaining. This one though was a bit like a syfy movie. I was hanging onto a ledge on a tall building, during some sort of space war. All the cats turned feral, and one of them, a big calico cat, was chomping on my right hand, hanging on for dear life, me hanging on the ledge with the other.
It hurt like hell. It woke me up. My hand still hurt after I woke up!!
And it still does today.
It's not like the arthritic pain I have been having in my fingers. No, this feels more like how they describe carpal tunnel syndrome. The whole hand is sore from the inside out.

It might be from using the mouse....who knows.

My sister had just had surgery for that on both hands. She was out of commission for 4-6 weeks for each hand. I can't imagine me being out of commission...Brrrr....

The weather has made a huge turn for the better. Last night I even had to pull the quilt over myself. It's almost flannel sheet time again!!!! Now I have to try and remember where I stored our down comforter. Can't find it anywhere, and this is not a large house. Gotta be in the attic.

Boo-boo is in bed. Hopefully she'll get to sleep fast (HA!) Last night she, Philip and Bugs and another couple with a small boy went to the Braves game in Atlanta.
We were having huge storms come through so the game was delayed for an hour and a half. They stayed through the 7th inning (game went into 11 innings). The kids LOVED it!!!

I can't wait to take her to see the Nutcracker, and some of the Ice shows. She is getting to that age where she can enjoy the shows.

Bugs and Philip went to see Alice in Chains tonight, so Boo is sleeping over.
I was hoping she would still be pooped from last night, but she is having serious conversations with her dollies about behaving and listening!!!! Oh Lord.

I already read her her books, sang her three songs (my limit) and she's had her drink of chocolate milk. So she should be 'good to go'

She is completely ignoring Wheelie tonight. Wonder what that's all about.

Well, it's time to get the whip out, get that puppy back in bed :>)

SGMKJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment