Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What is wrong with my head?

I've made a real mess of my checking account. Just have no idea how I could screw it up so bad. I do my banking online. I guess sometimes when I pay the bills I fill out the info, like the amount and date, but I forget to CLICK the submit button on the bottom.

Really stupid stuff. It's frustrating.

My head hurts. Feels like it's stuffed with cotton. Sometimes I say the weirdest thing without realizing it. Like I was telling Bugs last night about Boo: "Her little motor mouth never STARTED"...(instead of STOPPED)
Then my husband mentions I was whistling "that" Sousa march (Stars and Stripes) last night...He mentioned it two minutes after I apparently did. I had no idea I did...

My short term memory is pretty bad as well. I'll get up to do something or get something and the minute my butt leaves the chair I will have forgotten what it was.
And no, it's NOT something we ALL do sometimes. It is getting worse. It's embarrassing. I can't remember people's names, Folks I know. I forget my phone number, complete blank the other day.
I still cry at the drop of a hat. Don't need much to get very emotional. Thank God I keep it down to while I am in the car driving.
Yeah, I know...dangerous...Sometimes I literally have to pull over...

Today is my day off. Had to go to the bank, did some browsing at Target and Kohls, but I got so dizzy in the stores, I had to leave.

Boo was funny last night. She is very good at entertaining herself these days. Sits and
reads books to her invisible friends, runs around the house flying her fairies around. Gets everything out of my jewelry cabinet. Holding up a solid jade bangle: Look Oma, a tiny hoola hoop!

Wheely seems to be getting more withdrawn, fragile. He scares me when he dozes off. Or when he's asleep in bed. He can look so old, so pale, so dead.
I found a bunch of his old coworkers on Facebook. Some of them emailed him, and he wrote them back. But I don't see much joy or surprise in him. Maybe he just doesn't want to be bothered.

It has gotten cold at night. I love this weather, nice and cool and sunny, crisp. Time for the down comforters and the flannel sheets.

I've got $267 left in the bank until the 27th. Should be interesting. At least all the bills except the Cable is paid for the month.
Lots of soup for dinner I guess....

'Daddy' managed to send Philip a message in Facebook. He says he wants to do the right thing.
etc. So...where is he? Why isn't he calling Bugs instead? He seems to be circling around, trying to find a way in. He probably wouldn't dare email me, he's probably scared pissless of me and my big mouth. :>)

One of Ph.'s dogs had to be put down. He bit Ph's little brother (AGAIN) The kid's father, who had him for the weekend found out and called the cops. The dog was gone and dead before Ph. was even told. I can't blame the guy though. Both dogs have bitten the children. You simply cannot mix two small hyper kids and three big dogs in one small house. It doesn't matter what kind of dogs they are. (This, unfortunately, was a pit-mix) Even our dachsie was known to nip a few people in her time.
I feel bad for Ph. But I would have done the same thing. So the other dogs are now on notice. The bluetick hound who bit Boo a few months ago is a sweet dog, but if the kids get to wild with her and corner her, she will try and defend herself. Ph and I got into a very emotional word exchange about that. (that's putting it nicely)

Sweet dog or not, children en other humans come first in my opinion.

And so it goes.....

SGMKJ

1 comment:

  1. As for the Dogs, I agree, People first.
    You need to get Yourself to a DOC.
    Your way to Young for Dimentia

    ReplyDelete