Saturday, October 2, 2010

Flowers from Mom


Got this big surprise yesterday. My Mom sent me flowers...."just because"....
Such a sweet surprise.
Of course Boo-boo had to pose with them, putting on her ham face.

It has been a nice quiet Saturday. Went grocery shopping this morning. Started out at the big Target, was disappointed with their prices, so I shopped at Super Wallymart instead.

It's tough when you only have about $400 to spend on food until next payday (October 27) after all the bills are paid. When the money wasn't so tight I would be shopping for little things for Boo, like clothes and shoes and little treats. No more. Bugs will now be the sole clothes / shoes buyer from now on.

The weather to great. Didn't walk this morning (not going to overdo it I suppose, hehe)
And right now Boo is sprawled out on my bed watching Pocahantas, for the 300th time.
I wouldn't be surprised if she nodded off. Not good, because she is spending the night and I am hoping to get her in bed at 8:30 (Oma's time)

So...no news is good news.

I tried to film Boo and myself singing a song last night, but it didn't turn out so hot. Will have to try another time.

Wishing you all a great weekend.

SGMKJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment