Sunday, August 7, 2016

Horrible` dreams and playing makeup

Most of my memorable dreams happen around 7am.After I get up to go pee and turn off the fan.
Then I go back to bed
Because I can.

But the other day I had such a horrid dream, I've been feeling bad about it ever since, wondering what in the world it meant.

I was trying feed Wheelie some chicken noodle soup in bed.
Instead of using a bowl and spoon, I tried pouring it into his mouth straight from the pan.
He screamed in anguish, and I poured on even more.
Then trying to use a wet newspaper to wipe it off.

I woke up in a sweat, and feeling so much guilt.
Where did THAT come from?

So it wasa huge relief to have Boo here this weekend.
Comic relief, no less.

She wanted to use my makeup.

OK

Layers of liptick.
Eye shadow
Mascara
Then some eyeliner, put on by me. And of course the foundation, hiding her freckles.

Then we made pictures, and boy, I was stunned at how photogenic she looked.

It scared me a little to think she could look so much older just having some makeup on.

I only showed the pictures on FB for a while, then took them off.

She made hilarious little videos with my tablet, her singing kareoke and filming herself.
I even managed to bomb her video a few times, LOL
Anyway, she loves it here, because I let her be.
I let her eat and drink what she wants.
She's really into smoothies, and she went through a pint of yoghurt, a box of raspberries and half a box of strawberries and two bananas.
She also had me make her two coffee icecream milk shakes.
Regular food?
Nah!
Unless you count two hashbrown patties at McDonald food.

She just gives me a peaceful feeling when she is around.

I managed to keep the TV off, and spent the day just reading.

But that damn dream keeps haunting me.

SGMKJ!


No comments:

Post a Comment