Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Never dreamed I would be living like this

The mail came. Certified no less, to the old address.
Northside Hospital is still hounding me for the supra pubic surgery, which should have  been paid by Humana, which I thought they already did.

Of course I called the number on the letter, asked them if they were aware that the man DIED?
I asked the lady what to do?
She was probably surprised at my being so upset. She said I was breaking up. NO SHIT.
It just breaks my heart every time I get something in the mail adressed to him.
Can't help it, just destroys me.

I asked her what the hell am I supposed to DO?
She said they were still trying. For eight months???

I told her it was not her fault, but that it really upset me.
I hope it made her stop and think. There for the grace of God...

I sold a few things on eBay, and even though I only have about 8 bucks in the bank after doing some frugal grocery shopping, I was able to transfer some of the money from PayPayl to the bank, but that will take about 5 days. At least it's coming, at least I have enough food for another week.

And people are nickel and dimeing me about shipping.
Stupid people. Don't they know shit is expensive?

Maybe I'll go and sell my car. At least I won't be on the hook for 65 bucks for insurance every month, and I will have some extra money to get me through till the end of my lease.

No wonder Wheelie was worried about me. He kept telling me. And I kept assuring him I would be okay.

God dammit

No comments:

Post a Comment